USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Patch Notes Patch notes - 27/10/2020

Well hello there! Funny to see you here, person reading this. I assume you're here because someone told you that we wrote patch notes and released them on Tuesdays? Ha! Well, that person was totally right!

First off, let's talk about the world event

The Agents of Ender, world event:

I'll get straight to the point here, we're having to delay the world event by a week due to developer time constraints and systems that need to be put into place. We want you, the players, to have the best experience you possibly can when playing our content, and we didn't feel that the content that we had was up to standards that we want to put out there for you to sink your teeth into. The Agents of Ender event will be launching on Tuesday, November 3rd (that's next Tuesday, for those of you who don't want to look at your calendars), and while I can't tell you much, I will tell you to get to farming.

Now, let's get onto the patch notes

Last weeks Hot-Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where mobs were dropping souls
    • Any souls obtained in that time are still viable souls, we will be releasing the system for their use later down the line so keep them for now!
  • Fixed an issue where store item prices were selling for higher than intended
  • Removed a server flag stating that we were in Alpha
  • Fixed an issue where the inward facing world borders did not work properly
  • Created a 30 minute message system that informs players of events
  • Removed a system in place disabling players from joining survival before launch day
  • Fixed an issue where players could create end portals
  • Fixed an issue with the claims system causing major TPS issues
  • Fixed an issue with backpacks not being as responsive as they should be

Patch notes:
  • The Nether
    • Regenerated the Nether
      • This was due to an issue with structures not generating, which also messed up basic terrain generation and made it look like it was from previous versions of the game
  • Resource Pack
    • Fixed an issue where the Resource Pack wasn't loading
      • On your next log-in, the game will ask you to use the resource pack. It high highly recommended that you accept this resource pack. You can use this pack in conjunction with your own resource pack, so if you're like me, you can use Jicklus and the server RP without issues!
  • Claims
    • Fixed an issue where players could access barrels and hoppers of a claim that they are not a part of
  • Spawn
    • Added a 1 minute cooldown to the RTP
      • This cooldown is increased to 10 minutes if you have a home set
  • Economy
    • Added a /pay command
    • Added a /withdraw command
    • Netherite ingots and Ancient debris have been removed from the stonks broker
  • Grappling hook
    • The duration that you can shoot at grapple has been reduced from 10 seconds to 3 seconds
      • This means no more obsurdly long range grapple snipes
    • The cost of the Grappling Hook has been increased in the Survivalist shop, from 100 to 5,000
      • The sell back price has been raised from 50 to 1,500
    • Fixed an issue where players would pick up an arrow when firing the grappling hook
  • General
    • You now receive a notification when you have exited combat

Some of you might be going "WHAT ABOUT THE ECONOMY REWORK???!!?!", well, we're currently developing the new system now. There's no release ETA at the moment due to a lot of backend systems needing to be built from the ground up, but we'll keep you updated on the progress of it.

Make sure to stay up to date with any hot fixes or news by following us on
twitter!

- Cheers, Devin

Comments

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Our Discord